Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where change is the only constant?
Sodexo Senior Living is seeking a Regional Operations Support Executive Chef for the New York and New England Region. This resource role will focus on providing food service management support for Senior Living accounts and will support new business. This position will require extensive travel with the typical schedule being 10 days on with 4 days off.
This is an exceptional career growth opportunity with the strong possibility of moving into a permanent role within the district. As a Regional Operations Support Manager, the selected candidate will be eligible to apply to permanent Sodexo positions.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the creation and development of innovative, inventive and ground-breaking menus;
- direct and supervise kitchen operations and designated back of house staff;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved;
- control and ensure the company's and client's financial targets are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- possess a culinary degree;
- continuously update industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients, making sure they lead the way in innovation and originality;
- are experienced in high quality cuisine, ideally to Rosette or Michelin standard;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.