Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day. Sodexo is hiring an Executive Chef 2 at Carroll College located in beautiful Helena, MT. Target Sign On Bonus, plus RELOCATION is available for this position for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit!
Our successful candidate will have proven culinary leadership experience, mastery of international cuisines and a demonstrated history of strong employee retention and development. Excellent customer satisfaction with Vegan and Vegetarian creations and expertise with special diets and food allergens required. The ability to manage priorities and strong computer skills will contribute to your success in this role.
Named in this article by US News, Carroll College is the #1 regional College in the West 9 years in a row! This prestigious Faith Based college.
Two years of Executive Chef level Management Experience Required.
Great Benefits PLUS some Major Holidays and campus breaks OFF!
The successful candidate will:
- Have Two years Executive Chef level Management Experience, Required*
- Have University or campus Executive Chef experience Preferred
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Three years Executive Chef level Management Experience, Required*
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
Learn more about Carroll College HERE
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information aboutSodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States.Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance.