Sodexo Healthcare is seeking a Executive Chef 2 in Boston, MA
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking a Executive Chef 2 to lead the patient service food production for Boston Children's Hospital. a 410 bed property. This position will support the patient services department in the most prestigious pediatric hospital in the US. Former experience within healthcare recommended.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations
- experience working in a union environment
- deliver high quality food service
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create positive environment, accountability
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- can demonstrate working the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management; recipe compliance and promote Sodexo standards.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies;
- strong management skills and previous experience working in a high-volume facility
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.