You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you've achieved great customer satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us, too. Sodexo at the University of Denver is seeking an Executive Chef 2 in Denver, CO. $60,000 - $70,000 with extensive benefits! RELOCATION is available for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit! This exciting Executive Chef, for the Rebecca Chopp Grand Central Market role will focus on producing high quality food and consistently providing the WOW Factor for our customers in their dining experience. Working with students on special diets, engaging employees and developing talent are mission critical in this role. Our successful leader will provide culinary direction within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management, training and mentoring. Implementing sustainability practices throughout all processes, this position will conduct menu planning, purchasing and ordering. Collaboration with all chefs on the team is a marker for success for this position. Demonstrated history of consistent exceptional customer satisfaction reviews preferred. Two years Executive Chef level Management Experience Required.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented
- Have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations
- Ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance
- Have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong coaching and employee development skills
- Have a passion for food and innovation
Learn more about The University of Denver HERE
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.