Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo has an outstanding opportunity for an Executive Chef 2 with Sodexo and Healthcare experience preferred to join our Food Services Team at St. Anthony North Health Campus in Westminster, Colorado. Highlights of the health campus include physician clinics for both primary and specialty care, ambulatory surgery center, birthing center with private birthing suites, level III Trauma Center with 24/7 emergency services, 110 inpatient beds and outpatient diagnostics center with lab and imaging services.
As the Executive Chef for this unit, you will manage culinary operations for At Your Request (AYR) patient dining, retail food service and catering. The Executive Chef will develop and manage a team of 15 employees and will collaborate with other leaders of the department and hospital. The schedule for this Chef will be Monday to Friday, with some weekends as business dictates. Salary budget for this position is $50,000 to $68,000/year.
We are looking for Executive Chef candidates who will:
- Manage the food production process including production planning and controls for At Your Request patient services, retail and catering;
- Develop and maintain excellent client and customer relationships with a front of the house presence;
- Ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality and presentation;
- Manage food costing, budget controls and compliance;
- Ensure food sanitation compliance;
- Develop menus and manage ordering and inventory;
- Have high expectations for customer service;
- Have the ability to develop and train frontline staff;
- Provide a safe work environment;
- Knowledge of Sodexo Systems is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with culinary trends and wellness programs
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Strong management skills.
- Strong computer skills and online ordering
- Working knowledge of a room service line
- Culinary degree preferred, but not required
- Healthcare experience a plus
Learn more about St. Anthony's North Health Campus at Centura
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.