**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
Sodexo is seeking aCampus Executive Chef 2 for EasternUniversity located in Saint Davids, PA. The Executive Chef 2 will manage all things culinary for the campus to include resident dining, catering, and retail with just under 2,000 students enrolled. This is a great opportunity to showcase your passion for culinary management and a chance to advance as a culinary leader while demonstrating your success in managing a high-volume dining environment. The scenic 114-acre suburban main campus is just west of Philadelphia, PA roughly 40 minutes away.
Sodexo's executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about Eastern University at https://www.eastern.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs. Working for Sodexo: At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improve