Great ingredients, culinary innovation and nourishing inspiration provide meaning to your life's work.
**Relocation Assistance is Available**
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire located in Eau Claire, WI. The University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire is consistently rated among the top 10 public Midwestern universities and recognized nationally for quality academics. With the most beautiful campus in the UW System as your backdrop, you will have hundreds of different lanes to explore and make friendships to last a lifetime.
Blugold Dining creates exceptional experiences that exceed our customers' expectations and supports a healthy learning environment. Each day, we strive to ensure the Quality of Life services we provide have a positive effect on our entire campus community. Efforts, like engagement of students through programming, nutritious healthy meals, a strong commitment to sustainability and a better tomorrow, reinforce our commitment to support the University of Wisconsin Eau Claire.
We have many different dining locations on campus: Resident Dining in Riverview Cafe, Marketplace in Davies Center with multiple cuisines, Einstein Bros. Bagels in Centennial Hall, The Cabin serving Starbucks Coffee and much more. We take great pride in the many ways in which we enhance Quality of Life on our campus."
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for purchasing, menu compliance, inventory, food cost analysis and food production forecasting;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and/or
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- strong coaching and employee development skills; and/or
- have a passion for food and innovation.
Learn more about University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire at https://www.uwec.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.