Sodexo is seeking an Artisan Executive Chef 3 at PayPal located in San Jose, California.
We deliver a wide range of services from retail, catering, coffee bar, pantry management and on-site dining services. The Executive Chef will support the total culinary operations responsibilities including the supervision of management team and all hourly staff with a focus on excellent customer experience. The clients have created a beautiful, contemporary "workplace of the future", - this role will be responsible for delivering services that match the environment.
Success in this role and in the relationship will require you to:
- Be innovative every day
- An eye for high end restaurant, artisan quality food
- A strong focus in customer service
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards
- Strong mentoring and training skills.
Working for Sodexo: Are you ready to start your Sodexo career?
Apply Now! How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee