Come join a winning team in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia! Sodexo is seeking a strong Facilities Operations Manager with strong technical skills to work in a fast-pace environment. Must be able to multi-task and manages full-time skilled trades employees.
Combine your proven leadership and Facilities Management technical expertise to enhance existing (or new) client programs including short- and long-range planning, construction/renovation projects, preventative and corrective maintenance, energy management, grounds, and landscaping, and janitorial.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong sense and understanding of safety practices and safe environments
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments.
- Strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management.
- A good understanding of housekeeping practices and equipment
- Exceptional communication skills, and a strong understanding of contract management.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding.
- Exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills.
- Strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) is a plus
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or related fields is preferred. But we will use experience in lieu of a degree.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.