Put your innovative technical solutions to work to drive strong business results in Facilities/Engineering.
Sodexo is seeking two Facilities / Engineering Operations Managers for a large national financial services firm. One location is in Washington, DC at their HQ office buildings and another is located in Reston, VA with a brand new office complex.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators and preventative maintenance to drive strong business results and protect the customer's assets, this may be the opportunity for you!
Reporting directly to the Director of Facilities Operations, this job will be responsible for managing a team of about 7-8 hard services, union employees. Areas of focus will include:
- Assist the Director of Facilities Operations with all Sodexo services offered on the IFM contract.;
- manage and coordinate special projects;
- understand and monitor KPIs associated with safety, customer service requests and preventative maintenance tasks in Maximo;
- direct and manage MEP PMs and repairs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- 2-3 years of facilities maintenance management experience preferably at a Corporate or regional HQ;
- strong technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC for when asked to assist with maintenance;
- experience managing vendors for soft services;
- demonstrated business and financial acumen;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.