You love the excitement of sharing new programs and products!
Sodexo is seeking a Field Marketing Coordinator for University of Tennessee Martin located in Martin, Tennessee. This position will be responsible for all marketing, Special Events for students in the dining hall such as Game Night, Karaoke Night, Elite events, Mid Night Breakfast, Homecoming, and other events on campus. The Retail locations include, Chick-Fil-a, Sandellas and Starbucks a convenience Store . This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing associate to take their next career step and provide a great experience for the Martin Campus Community as well as the Cleveland area. Relocation assistance is available.
Sodexo's Marketing staff work with operations teams to develop marketing strategies that provide a high level of service and innovation for multiple cafes, catering, micro markets, brands and retail stores. Marketing is focused on growth strategies for increasing sales for the unit, improving customer satisfaction and promoting Sodexo's Brand.
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or
- contract food services experience (preferred).
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.