You have the skills to drive profitability through marketing and the implementation of services.
Sodexo Universities is seeking an experienced Field Marketing Specialist, for Merrimack College. Merrimack College is a fast-growing private institution that was founded in 1947. Located in North Andover, Massachusetts it has a total undergraduate enrollment of 4,015, its setting is suburban, and the campus size is 220 acres with nearly 40 buildings This $10M Campus dining account includes a Student Dining Hall, 7 Retail Outlets (Food Truck, Pizzeria, Cafes, Burger, Tossed Salad and Sub Sandwich Outlets), Sports Concessions and Catering.
The Field Marketing Specialist will improve the customer experience through a well-thought out marketing strategy in order to drive sales and draft communications to students for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. He/She will engage and integrate into the student body in order to obtain an honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the website/social media channels, analyzing data and working with clients to create advertisements for students. If you have experience with successfully presenting to C-Suite Level Leadership and the student body, working with Marketing Interns and executing new concepts in campus dining, this position will be the perfect leadership opportunity!
Prior experience should include being the sole marketing support of one account for at least one year. This position will require travel to the other accounts.
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or contract food services experience (preferred).
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.