Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking an experience Food Operations Manager for a long-term established client located in Mechanicsburg, Ohio.
This is a full responsibility contract with long term relationship and strong community networking. Managing a wonderful staff of 5 district employees. The best qualified candidate will have previous experience managing a National School Lunch Account with full knowledge of current USDA regulations. We are seeking candidates with strong leadership, quality food presentation skills, and proven interpersonal skills.
Responsible for Ensuring distribution of high quality Breakfast, Lunch, and potential Summer feeding programs and enforce department, school district, and USDA Child Nutrition Program policies, procedures, and methods. Maintain food, supply, and labor costs as established by food service department administration. Practice standards of personal appearance and grooming as determined by food service department policy. Performs assigned tasks from the following categories of duties as well as other related duties assigned by food service Area Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
*** Per State Regulations, the selected candidate will participate in the OH SERS Program, which mandates 10% of Pay be put into a State Schools Retirement System with a 14% State Match until Retirement. Should you elect to not remain in this position until Retirement age, your Individual 10% Contribution is returned.