**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED**
Join a great team where students are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 1 for the John Swett Unified School District located in Rodeo, CA (25 miles from downtown San Francisco). The selected candidate will provide operational oversight and will work with our Area General Manager to implement and maintain Sodexo programs/systems/procedures. This is a key leadership role in establishing and maintaining an exceptionally high level of food service operational standards. Working for Sodexo as the Food Operations Manager will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that strives to enhance the learning environment for students. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- ensure Sodexo and National School Lunch (NSLP)/USDA standards are met;
- create menus that follow the National School Lunch program guidelines;
- provide employee training and development;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- assist in the development and implementation of strategic/marketing plans; and
- create a positive working environment.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has previous experience working within a K-12 environment;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service; and
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about John Swett USD: https://www.jsusd.org/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Keywords: Child nutrition, K-12, food service, NSLP, San Francisco