Work for a company that cares for its people and offers opportunities for personal growth.
Sodexo Senior Living has a current Food Operations Manager 1 opportunity at Normandie Ridge located in York, Pennsylvania. Normandie Ridge is an upscale continuing care retirement community with over 200 residents. This Food Operations Manager will oversee the food service operations for all levels of care. Will interface with residents and the client on a daily basis and will lead a team of approximately 20 hourly employees. Typical shift will be 11:00am - 7:30pm, may vary with some weekends and holidays.
The successful candidate will:
- Motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff;
- Oversee mainly kitchen operations/food production;
- Provide stellar customer service;
- Ensure company food and physical safety programs and standards are followed;
- Manage the dining operations for all levels of care.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have prior food service management experience ideally in a skilled care / healthcare environment and/or restaurant management experience;
- Possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- Exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about Normandie Ridge
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.