Sodexo Artisan Restaurant Collection has a great Operations Manager 1 for our premier, upscale client at Broadcom Irvine, California. The Artisan Restaurant Collection was imagined and created in California by a market need for local sustainable, chef driven, farm to fork food created with love.
This Operations Manager 1 will be responsible for directing retail food operations for the cafe and supporting the General Manager.
Your responsibilities include:
- Oversight and continued innovation of the cafe offerings, food production, and finance
- Tracking and maintaining Sodexo Systems and client satisfaction that align with the standards at Sodexo
- Innovation of the retail offerings, marketing plans and sustainable practices
If you have the following skillsets, then we would love to hear from you:
- Strong leadership and administrative skills (including the ability to successfully hire and train an exceptional staff)
- Ability to successfully foster strong client and customer relationships
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible. Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, Sodexo a leader in Quality of Life Services!
Working for Sodexo at Corporate locations gives you the opportunity to help people perform better by improving their daily life in the workplace - what we call Quality of Life. Quality of Life means an environment of respect for people, for wellness and for greater productivity. Quality of Life means a workplace that creates greater efficiency, satisfaction and productivity. It means a business that understands that the wellness of people has a direct connection to the wellness of the organization's bottom line.