Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 1 for Longs Peak Hospital in Longmont, CO. Established in 2017, UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital, located in Longmont, Colorado, is a 51-bed, acute-care hospital that provides a wide range of diagnostic tests, surgeries and treatments.
Salary budget for this position is $43,200 to $50,000/year. The schedule will be primary Monday to Friday, 11 am to 8pm with rotating weekends.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The successful Operations Manager candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Service and Retail Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections;
- deliver high quality food service and develop strategic plans
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline 20 (hourly-paid), staff;
- maintain all product merchandising, marketing and ordering standards are in place.
The ideal candidate:
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to wear many hats as needs of the operation will change often
- possesses high level leadership skills, as they will train, coach others on Sodexo initiatives
- has a strong ability to delegate and coach a team through change, new processes and programs
- has a keen eye for detail and is proactive about bringing high level of detail forward throughout services.
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities and is a self starter in identifying new opportunities for improvements in the operation
- has prior experience in retail/restaurant food service setting
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Longs Peak Hospital at UCHealth.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission, values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client, customer, and staff relationships, to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources, ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans, projects, with defined objectives, methods, timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo, client, and regulatory agencies
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.