"Get behind the Magic"!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Operations Manager 2 at Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, located in Newark, NJ. This manager has a responsibility for driving patient satisfaction within this 655-bed academic university-level teaching center which provides care to adults and pediatric patients.
This account falls under the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services and Retail Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections;
- deliver high quality food service and develop strategic plans
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- oversee cash handing processes, and POS programming and maintenance;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline staff
The ideal candidate:
- enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to wear many hats as needs of the operation will change often
- has a proven track record of implementing processes and programs.
- possesses high level leadership skills, as they will train, coach others on Sodexo initiatives
- has a strong ability to delegate and coach a team through change, new processes and programs
- has a keen eye for detail and is proactive about bringing high level of detail forward throughout services.
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities and is a self starter in identifying new opportunities for improvements in the operation
- has demonstrated professional communication skills
- has the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- has prior experience in retail/restaurant food service setting and/or patient food service setting
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.