You believe in an open, inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Sodexo is hiring our Food Operations Manager at Carroll College in Helena, MT. RELOCATION is available for this position for candidates who live more than 90 miles from the unit! Enjoy major Holidays OFF! Our successful candidate will be a true leader with a demonstrated history of building cohesive and happy teams and have a strong HR Background Primary responsibilities are managing and inspiring our team to achieve top performance. A master at the Campus front of the house operations, this role will manage food safety, sanitation, scheduling, food and labor costs. COVID response experience preferred.
The passion to serve innovative and creative food while managing food and labor costs within budget is a must. Successful candidates must be highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Strong financial acumen and experience with advanced software skills are high priorities for the best qualified candidates.
The successful candidate will:
- Three or more years of experience in a supervisory role, preferably within a campus setting preferred
- Meet high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- High volume experience
- Strong understanding of financials as they apply to cost controls of food and labor
- Strong food safety and sanitation and HACCP standards
- Ability and willingness to develop and train hourly employees
- Passion for food and innovation
- Ability to think out of the box
- Have oversight of day-to-day operations
- Deliver high quality food service
- Achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- Develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- Develop strategic plans
- Create a positive environment
- Ensure Sodexo standards are met
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- Have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- Can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- Prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Carroll College HERE
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts.
Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.