Success is yours when you collaborate and work hard in our team-based culture.
**Relocation assistance is available**
Sodexo is seeking a Food Production Manager 3 for Olivet Nazarene University located in the historical village of Bourbonnais, IL. Olivet Nazarene University is centrally located just 50 miles south of Chicago's Loop - with additional School of Graduate and Continuing Studies learning locations throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest.
The 275 acre campus includes park-like landscaping surrounding historic and state-of-the art facilities. With 3,500 students, it's large enough to offer a world-class education, and small enough that you know your fellow peers.
The Sodexo food service units generates approximately $6 million in revenue from a recently renovated dining hall showcasing innovative food stations and offerings along with 2 retail operations plus a fully licensed Starbucks!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won't have this knowledge
Learn more about Olivet Nazarene University at https://www.olivet.edu/
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.