A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference.
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager for it's operations at Weinberg Campus, a continuing care retirement community located in Getzville, NY. Weinberg is a non-profit organization serving all faiths, living communities include an array of senior apartments, enriched housing, various levels of assisted living, memory care and skilled nursing care. Weinberg also offers in-home services, inpatient and outpatient physical therapy and respite care. The Food Service Manager will supervise and support the day to day operations of the meal service.
The successful candidate will:
- implement and standardize the food production procedures: recipe standardization, food management systems sheets, inventory control, HACCP, cleaning schedules, staffing plans, presentation and quality of food, kitchen cleanliness, safety, etc.
- assist with food & labor costs controls, supervision of the frontline employees, and conduct self-audits to monitor standards and compliance.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- healthcare dining experience and strong leadership skills;
- detailed knowledge of HACCP and Department of Health Regulations, work place safety training and self-audit experience;
- Hands on skills with food production and standard recipes;
- Experience managing an hourly workforce;
- Experience with inventory and on-line ordering.
Learn more about Weinberg Campus.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.