Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, the team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo has an excellent opportunity for a Food Service Manager 2 at Presbyterian Home, a skilled nursing community located in New Hartford, NY. This an exciting opportunity for a hands on, entrepreneurial focused manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business and show case their Innovative food service background. This leadership position supports the successful operation of Dining Services. The Food Service Manager ensures customer service/satisfaction that exceeds client expectations.
The successful candidate will:
- Interface closely and daily with residents, staff and client executive level leadership
- Direct and supervise operations and staff for excellence
- Ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved
- Engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.