**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE OFFERED**
Do you have a passion for helping others? Join a great team where students are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager 3 to assist with managing a large food and nutrition program at the Lake Washington School District located in the Greater Seattle Area. Lake Washington is the 2nd largest school district in the state and is long tenured and premier account. The selected candidate will work with our food service director to implement and maintain Sodexo programs/systems/procedures. He or she will supervise day-to-day food service operations and food production within the district's 6 high schools and will oversee the district's catering functions. Working for Sodexo as the Food Service Manager will provide you with the opportunity to contribute your skills to a company that strives to enhance the learning environment for students. Sodexo offers clear career paths, growth and advancement opportunities, professional resources and training. This is a great position for someone looking for better work-life balance while having the opportunity to grow their career.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- provide employee training and development;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- have the ability and willingness to motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly paid staff);
- oversee ordering and inventory controls;
- menu development;
- assist with catering functions;
- oversee safety program;
- equipment purchasing; and
- ensure Sodexo and National School Lunch (NSLP)/USDA standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- previous experience in a K-12 environment is preferred;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
Learn more about this client: https://www.lwsd.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities
Keywords: child nutrition, K-12, NSLP, Seattle