Sodexo is changing the way society sees Senior Living, one resident at a time.
We are currently looking to build our team in the Syracuse, New York area. We are seeking a highly motivated, and innovative Culinary and Foodservice Operations professional for our account at Syracuse Home at McHarrie Place. This individual will expand on our mission to "Improve the quality of life for all that we serve" will have experience with managing $1+ million managed volume, 3 year's of contract dining experience and be willing to obtain a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification.
The successful candidate will:
- direct and supervise the dining operations;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals (fee account);
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have culinary knowledge along with a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has three or more years prior food service management experience, ideally in a healthcare environment ;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- are willing to obtain a Certified Dietary Manager (CDM) certification.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.