RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
You have the skills to drive profitability through marketing and the implementation of services.
Sodexo is seeking an experienced General Manager - Marketing for West Virginia Universitylocated in Morgantown, WV. The General Manager - Marketing will improve the customer experience through a well-thought-out marketing strategy in order to drive sales and draft communications to students for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. They will engage and integrate into the student body in order to obtain honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the website/social media channels, analyzing data, and working with clients to create advertisements for students. Additionally, the candidate will manage two Marketing Professionals and interns throughout the year.
Sodexo manages resident dining, retail food concepts, and catering.
The successful candidate will:
- develop goals and objectives for marketing campaigns and events;
- create marketing plans to promote on-and off-campus dining plans to current and admitted students;
- execute marketing plans and events in collaboration with various internal and external partners;
- staying within approved budget allocations;
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or contract food services experience (preferred).
Learn more about West Virginia University at https://www.wvu.edu/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Marketing positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Marketing jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.