Managing a large team is your super power. Bring your talent to a new role at Sodexo.
Sodexo is seeking a Food General Manager for it's operations at St. Paul's Senior Services, a continuing care retirement community in San Diego and Chula Vista, CA. The General Manager will have full oversight of the dining operations at the community. Must be willing to obtain a Certified Dietary Managers Certification (CDM).
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day dining and culinary operations;
- Interface closely and daily with client executive level leadership and client board members;
- control and ensure company and client financial targets and goals are achieved;
- continuously update industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients, making sure they lead the way in innovation and originality;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have high level experience preferably in a luxury restaurant/bar.
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about St. Paul's Manor
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.