Do you possess strong leadership skills and enjoy managing people, processes and projects?
Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 4 - Food for UCHealth Memorial North Hospital, an acute care hospital in Colorado Springs. Children's Hospital of Colorado, is attached to Memorial North Hospital and is fed out of the kitchen. The General Manager will have direct oversight of all food and nutrition services to include At Your Request (AYR) patient dining , retail and catering services. The average patient feeding census is approximately 175 meals a day. Target salary is 65,000-80,000/year.
We are looking for General Manager candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day food service operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- lead, develop and mentor a team of 40 frontline staff
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain excellent client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems and Market Connection, and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.