Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 5 for Riverside Community Hospital in Riverside, CA. Since 1901, Riverside Community Hospital has been a vital part of the Inland Empire region, and for decades people in the community have depended on the hospital for comprehensive healthcare and its highly specialized services. Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Riverside, we offer a full spectrum of medical services by combining accessibility to the latest advanced technology with trained and skilled physicians, right here in the heart of the Inland Empire.
Riverside Community Hospital has long been committed to investing in the latest technologies. So while you may think you have to travel hundreds of miles to receive advance, comprehensive healthcare, it's actually right here in your own back yard.
- 478 Licensed Bed Facility
- Over 2,300 Staff
- Over 675 Physicians
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced General Manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- be a subject matter expert in areas of labor budgets and financial statements
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
To meet California requirement, candidates need a Background as Registered Dietitian, Diet Technician Registered, Certified Dietary Manager or have a Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree desirable.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.