Yes - According to Grade
Sodexo Corporate Services is looking for a General Manager 5 to join our team for a high profile multi-site portfolio that consists of 4 accounts, 1 in Boston, Foxboro, Chestnut Hill, and Methuen. The managed volume is just under 6 million.
As the General Manager 5, in this lead management role, you will be responsible for the overall management coordination and direction of the food contract operations at the account. Other duties include but not limited to:
- Unit financials/budgets
- HR functions
- Renovation/project management
- Developing and administering Food policies, programs and practices
- Cash management and control
- Direct customer interaction
- Leadership support for a team of 7 salaried managers, and 41 non-union hourly employees
The successful candidate will have at least 3-4 years' experience in food management leadership, a strong financial acumen, computer literacy as well as excellent leadership, communication and customer service skills. Prior management experience in corporate environment is a plus for the role.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.