You believe in an open, inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Lead a team where engagement, productivity and innovation are born in this environment.
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic, experienced General Manager 6 - Food to oversee the resident dining and athletic training table operations at Tulane University in New Orleans, LA. This position will oversee the daily operations of a brand new, state of the art resident dining facility serving over 4500 students. This General Manager will focus on employee engagement, innovative solutions, and emergency preparedness. The GM will supervise 6 salaried managers and approximately 150 hourly employees. The successful candidate will have excellent client relations skills and strong financial acumen.
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber executives who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Our leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo's leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong P&L background;
- have experience managing multiple locations or business segments;
- can direct other leaders in a high-volume business;
- can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients - this includes collaborating with senior leaders and Business Development to grow Sodexo's business in the assigned market;
- can develop exceptional client relations and ensure the facility's product offerings/solutions align with client needs;
- drive solutions that optimize the current business portfolio;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth throughout the region;
- play a key role and enthusiastically supports the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility;
- can ensure the organization's brand reputation; and/or
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and/or deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. Continue your search for Executive positions.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.