Sodexo is seeking a General Manager 6 - Food for Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital located in Whittier, CA.
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital - Whittier is a 548 bed hospital, typically feeding between 350-400 patients a day. The General Manager 6 - Food will oversee patient dining, retail and catering operations. Reporting to the General Manager is an Executive Chef, Food Operations Manager, Clinical Nutrition Manager, Food Service Manager, and Starbucks Manager, along with a team of approximately 100 houlry client employees. The GM 6 will have financial responsibility of approximately $10 million annual manaved volume.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- drive key results in conjunction with daily operations
- have oversight of day-to-day operations
- deliver high quality food service
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create a positive environment
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous management experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- has culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS), Health Touch, and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience
- To meet California requirement, candidates must have the following to be considered: Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietary Manager or have a Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics, Nutrition or a similar B.S. degree desirable
Learn more about Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital - Whittier: https://www.pihhealth.org/
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry