Join a great team where people are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Human Resources Manager for Healthcare accounts in the Virginia. This HR Manager will have in unit responsibility for three Northern Virginia Hospitals and will oversee three other in unit HR Managers supporting 11 other hospitals throughout Virginia.
The selected candidate will provide direction to managers and hourly employees on all Sodexo policies and procedures, HR initiatives and training. Some responsibilities may include management of payroll, vacation accruals, labor hours tracking, leave of absence, workers compensation documentation, employee relations investigations and documentation, recruitment and on-boarding new employees, office management and client relations. This position will lead all additional Human Resources initiatives for the unit.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Prior Human Resources Management experience in the healthcare industry.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management/related field OR equivalent work experience.
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of all Federal, State and Local laws regarding Human Resources.
- The ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- The ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- The ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Skilled in the area of labor and employee relations.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable of all MS Office products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. The diversity of Sodexo's client services means that your financial career can grow in a variety of directions. Whether you want to support corporate finances or support unit-level financials, you can build your career based on your interests in the varied services Sodexo offers its clients.