Sodexo, leader in quality of life services is seeking a Human Resource Specialist to focus on full cycle recruitment and partnering with our systems clients for training as well.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to drive results with a new hourly recruitment program for a Hospital System in the Greater Washington DC area. Candidates must have drive and persistence to foster relationships throughout the community to attract dedicated talent for opportunities in Environmental Services and Nutrition Services for a few local hospitals.
The ideal candidate will have the following preferred background/skill-set:
- 2-4 years' experience, preferred in full cycle recruitment or related field
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and following up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who will:
- Processes new hires, rehires, transfers, and terminations; prepare associated communications; administration of separation activity using required systems:
- Management and Professional Administrative Staff Employee file creation and maintenance, and transfer coordination.
- Creating and maintaining attestation letters
- Processing Employment Verifications
The successful candidate will:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, psychology, or another related field.
- 2-4 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity.
- The ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Health-care allows you to offer patients, health-care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health-care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health-care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.