The Imaging Engineer 3 provides technical support of high-end imaging equipment for The University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB Health) in Galveston, Texas. This Engineer will install, maintain, service, troubleshoot and repair MR and CT diagnostic imaging equipment at 4 sites within a 25-mile radius.
The ISE selected will possess:
- Expertise in GE medical imaging service, repairs and preventative maintenance procedures
- Recent OEM specific training with GE Healthcare
- Multi-modality experience and training a plus
- Unquestionable integrity
- Polished personal presence
- Outstanding problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of regulatory requirements for medical imaging devices
- An ability to operate well and manage in high stress, fast paced circumstances
- Proven success developing and sustaining relationships; team, customers, suppliers
- Project management experience
- Ability to participate in on-call rotation schedule
- Competency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products
Learn more about UTMB visit https://www.utmb.edu/health
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have HTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for HTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Imaging "Clinical Engineer" "Imaging Engineer" "Medical Imaging" X-Ray "Imaging Engineer" "Biomedical Imaging Specialist" "Clinical Imaging"