We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/Magic Johnson venture in which SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities
Sodexo is seeking a Learning Management Systems Support Specialist to join one of our Corporate Services accounts located in either San Ramon, California or Stockton, CA. This support specialist will be responsible for complete oversight and management of the clients Learning Management System ( DOCEBO LMS system) to include class information entry into LMS, on time reporting of student participation, accuracy of continuing education credits (CEU) inventory and tracking CEU expiration dates. The person in this role must also oversee the end user experience by analyzing challenges within the system that could negatively impact the learners service encounter. The support specialist must analyze any information that indicates a correlation to a systemic operational issue and report out any recommendations or trends that could negatively impact the learners experience (i.e. frequent log in issues from learners, learners who cannot get their class completion certificate, learners who has a link to a class that they are not registered for in LMS, etc...). This person is responsible for ensuring that all data entered into LMS is accurate and reliable. This role will also be responsible for accurately compiling and reporting out critical quarterly and end of year reports by the pre-determined deadlines, and managing all learners CEU, should they be applicable to the learners class.
- Coordinate confirmation notices, email reminders, and miscellaneous notices to students.
- Monitor enrollment levels and close registration as appropriate; change class status on the Web.
- Maintain waiting lists for classes.
- Process requests to "opt out" of email class announcements.
- Manage LMS system to its fullest potential.
- Routine administrative duties within various electronic programs/systems.
- Process training registration via internet and incoming calls
- Assist customers with technical issues with registration and website.
- Monitor the LMS Helpdesk inbox and assist customers
- Create course shells (in-person webinars and one-offs for specific groups) and conversions to webinars
- Post classes into LMS system and file of all course related materials.
- Assist customers in creating accounts, resetting passwords, changing information within accounts and resetting their learning modules to complete testing.
- Send course materials to all students after class via BOX when requested.
- Coordinate with the Educational Program Coordinators and LMS System on database program bug fixes and enhancements.
- Work with class coordinators to ensure class details are set for day of event.
- Run class status reports as needed.
- Run all quarterly and annual reports.
- Run various reports upon request.
- Submit classes needing AIA accreditations for approval.
- Report Student CEU's to various organizations.
- Regularly evaluate and update job aids.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.
This position offers a traditional Business and Industry, predominantly Monday through Friday, schedule. Accrue 3 weeks of paid vacation per year (first year pro-rated based on date of hire). Medical Benefits beginning date of hire, and 401K with company match eligible.
Sound like the opportunity you've been searching for? Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services!