Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to work as a Regional Operations Support Dietitian primarily in the state of Texas, providing clinical support.
Must be willing to travel and be computer savvy, willing to work as an interim Dietitian, Patient Services or Clinical Nutrition Manager for short periods of time.
This Regional Operations Support position may last for a minimum of 6 months up to 18 months and may lead to a permanent assignment as openings occur.
This includes overnight stays when needed and depending on the needs of the Hospital
Mon-Fri or 10 days on, 4 days off as needed.
The position will be based out of Houston, TX. There are lots of opportunities for growth and professional interactions in this role. This is an excellent position to grow your career in a supportive environment.
The Registered Dietitian will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian with preferred experience in healthcare and able to obtain licensure as needed in the states listed above.
- Have experience with electronic charting and the Nutritional Care Process.
- Knowledge of DOH, state and federal clinical requirements and regulations.
- Possess strong leadership and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Possess good time management skills and be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Be a self-starter, independent, flexible and team-oriented
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work and interact across all generations to make every day a better day for our clients and patients.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in TX (required prior to starting in this role);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player
- Have a track record of proactive interaction with the medical team and be an outstanding team player with strong demonstrated leadership skills.
- Familiarity with Cerner medical records is also a plus
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!