Are a customer service enthusiast? Does knowing you've achieved great resident satisfaction means everything to you? It does for us, too.
Sodexo Seniors is seeking an Executive Dining Room Manager 2 for it's operations at Searstone Retirement Community in Cary, North Carolina, nearby Raleigh. This a great opportunity for a professional hospitality enthusiast seeking to grow their career and skill set. The Executive Dining Room Manager will overseeing the independent living dining room operations and manage the front of house staff. Will assist with catering events and manage assisted living dining operations and dietary aides as needed.
The successful candidate will:
- lead the frontline staff in providing an exceptional customer service experience to the residents we serve;
- complete daily dining room and kitchen inspections;
- partner with our Executive Chef to assure consistency in food quality and presentation to all residents and guests;
- build and maintain strong client and resident relationships.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have previous front of house management experience;
- have two or more years prior food service experience with restaurants, country clubs or retirement communities;
- have prior serving experience;
- are able to communcate with all levels.
Learn more about Searstone
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Supervises Executive Dining Room staff and service operations in an Executive Dining Room to ensure an excellent customer experience and client satisfaction. Implements company service and quality standards to achieve the account's goals while demonstrating the company mission and values. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit contribution through the implementation of services and program that exceed client and customer expectations.
Develops and maintains customer relationships to achieve excellent customer and client satisfaction with Executive Dining Room services, staff, and food quality.
- operations in an Executive Dining Room.
- Ensures that employees demonstrate an active customer hospitality and service orientation toward customers and clients and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate company resource when necessary.
-Ensures employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs to meet goals and deadlines and ensures that dining room is clean, neat, and organized and is fully stocked with all needed items, including silverware, condiments and replenishments of product at all times.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards and provides positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate.
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Ensures the quality of operations, including dishware, linens, food and beverage items, and preparing alcoholic beverages to standards, and complying with all client, company and state Food Safety requirements.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Basic Management Experience - 1 year work experience in food or culinary services including restaurants, fast food, vending, catering services, institutional services, mall food courts, etc.
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.