Are you seeking a rewarding and challenging career that allows you to make a difference?
Sodexo is seeking a Manager 2, Regional Operations Support Manager (ROSI) to support hospital accounts in the greater Colorado Springs, CO area. In this role, you will have oversight of hospital food operations for patient services, retail foodservice and catering. This position is full time but temporary and can last for a duration of up to 18 months. The salary budget for this role is $60,000 to $80,000.
The successful candidate will:
- coordinate the implementation of defined, short-term projects or sub-set of projects as directed by the Client Executive;
- have strong interpersonal and client relationship building skills
- have familiarity with Sodexo hospital programs or similar external programs (At Your Request (AYR) patient meal services, Healthtouch, Retail Ranger etc.)
- demonstrated success obtaining results in patient satisfaction, employee engagement, financial responsibility, and innovative retail concepts
- have proven strategic planning
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have
- previous management experience in a healthcare setting;
- proven ability to lead, mentor and develop teams;
- he ability to manage multiple priorities;
- professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- proven ability to motivate and inspire staff;
- computer literacy to achieve and maintain competence in web-driven Sodexo programs;
- strong financial acumen;
- ServSafe certification preferred
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
The Manager II, Regional Operations Support (ROSI) has overall responsibility, or a portion of an on-sight operations area (ie Food, ES, Clinical, Culinary, Facilities, CTM) as assigned by the Client executive. In this role, the ROSI has direct accountability for executing Sodexo systems, programs, resources, tools, and talent management that drives operational excellence and our service commitments that are: Predictable, Reliable, and Repeatable
Client / Customer Service - 20%
- Navigates the client organization through effective communication while influencing and persuading at multiple levels. Seeks to collaborate for win-win outcomes.
- Provide effective communication for clients and customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- Effectively partners with client and Sodexo employees to drive successful outcomes.
- Complies with all client policies and procedures.
Operational Excellence - 40%
- Owns, drives, and measures operational excellence outcomes of Sodexo and client.
- Effectively deploys, embeds and ensures Sodexo standardized processes are in place.
- Creates a continuous quality improvement culture that drives operational efficiencies.
- Drives change and creates a culture where change is embraced and operationalized.
- Utilizes all operational processes to drive continuous improvement and celebrate successes.
Analysis & Decision Making - 20%
- Utilizes tools within Sodexo Healthcare to drive and manage middle of the page (Labor Expense, Raw Materials) to deliver positive outcomes.
- Accountable for effective utilization of labor resources.
- Analyses data to engage in data driven decision making using data, logic, benchmarking, and leading practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
- Effective risk management by ensuring consistent regulatory and legal compliance.
- Compliance with supply chain management requirements.
- Understands and effectively manages unit finances in the Sodexo budgets.
- Sets operational goals with key metrics and ensures quick analysis of variances to ensure a prompt resolution and mitigate adverse impact on our clients or our performance.
- Delivers predictable top and bottom-line results at the site, relentless focus on driving efficiency, and makes difficult decisions.
- Effectively delegates operational responsibilities to appropriate individuals / positions.
- Follows best practices in decision making to determine best solutions for the business.
Safety - 10%
- Ensures that individuals performing service-related tasks have the competence to do so without putting the health and safety of themselves or others at risk.
- Behaviors include: Working as a team for safety
- Communicating Effectively for Safety
- Managing Safety Risks
- Optimizing Human and Environmental Factors
- Recognizing, respond and reporting incidents
- Adherence to all operational safety practices and protocols
- Drives a safety culture throughout the team
Talent - 10%
- Ability to effectively manage aspects of Human Resources (ie. Leadership, People Management, Employee Relations, etc) to support individual and team development and drive operational outcomes.
- Creates a culture of continuous learning and development for self and those within the unit assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years work experience in facilities (e.g., maintenance, plant operations, engineering services, grounds, custodial/environmental, or transportation) or food (e.g., food services or operations, concessions, retail sales, store operations, or vending) services, CTM, or Clinical Nutrition
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.