Sodexo is seeking a Manager of Client Partnerships to drive and maximize retention efforts for School Services segment, North America.
This is a virtual leadership role. Candidates can be based in any US location, with a preference for the Central time zone.
Travel may be required for success in this role, and can be up to 50%
The Manager of Client Partnerships will drive retention and profitable growth for School Services dining/food and Facilities Management business portfolio. Reporting to the SVP, Business Development, the Manager will collaborate with Operations to elevate client partnerships while driving a client/consumer-centric growth mindset. The Manager of Client Partnerships will also have project management oversight ensuring quality and execution of "One Plans" for each contract.
Key responsibilities include:
- Track execution of relationship management and operations activities through accounts' 'One Plans' by ensuring completion of Transition Meetings, Annual Expectation Meetings (AEMs), Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), etc.
- Establish and cultivate strong partnerships with assigned clients to expand web of influence, grow margins, increase business, and ensure a high level of retention and satisfaction is maintained.
- Collaborate with internal team on all RFP's leveraging knowledge of clients, industry, and competitive landscape.
- Develop long term business strategies to enable growth, manage risks, and ensure specific client initiatives are achieved.
- Ensure quality of relationship management activities.
- Counsel Operations on relationship management best practices.
- Provide direct relationship management support during key contract milestones and to distressed accounts.
- Experience in leadership roles with ability to influence and effect change in a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrated success establishing, developing, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Strong experience and knowledge working with RFP's, preferably in a government sector.
- Strong selling skills.
- Experience managing teams and multiple concurrent processes.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience and ability to collaborate with clients and internal teams to ensure client growth and retention.
- Sodexo experience is a plus, as is prior Education/K-12 industry experience
- Experience and active participation in Operations and Sales Processes.
- Deep understanding of industry, client, and consumer pain points.
Learn more about Sodexo's operations
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas - and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it's possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Pay range: $92,900- $217,100 plus bonus.