Corporate Services - Vice President of Business Development
(This role can sit on the east coast near any major airport)
Corporate Services is looking for a dynamic Vice President of Sales (east) who has consultative experience in food management solutions. The successful candidate should be experienced in managing diverse and geographically remote teams; have the ability to build and foster relationships across Sodexo and external offering comprehensive solutions for our clients. If you are a thought leader who drives excellence and is solutions driven, then you will want to join our team!
- You're a hunter, a go-getter, a dealmaker. You like to win but want to make an impact at the same time. At Sodexo, you get both.
- You have a talent for nurturing relationships through complex, long-term selling cycles and the knowledge of outsourced selling solutions.
- Actionable strategies fuel growth. Your experience with full cycle sales keeps you ahead of the competition.
- The combination of client retention and sustainable/profitable growth is a win-win. You have the skills to make that happen.
- You're a connector. You collaborate and drive operations to elevate partnerships with clients, demonstrating value for both organizations.
- Are you a self-starter, strong collaborator and results-driven individual?
- You have an eye for the future and expanding business operations. Join a team with both national and global reach.
Are you experienced at selling to the C-Suite? Do you have a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working in Sales at Sodexo, your strong business ethics and competitive spirit will help you sell outsource solutions to potential clients.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas - and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it's possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities - whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.