Sodexo Energy and Resources is seeking an experienced New Business Executive to accelerate growth by developing business opportunities throughout the US.
Candidates should be based in Texas, preferably Houston.
Travel is required for success in this role up to 60%
Is this opportunity right for you?
Are you experienced at selling to the C-Suite? Do you have a sales hunter personality ready to implement sales strategies that win? Working in Sales at Sodexo, your strong business ethics and competitive spirit will help you sell outsource solutions to potential clients.
Sodexo's Energy & Resources Segment operates in hundreds of remote locations across the United States providing service and support to ensure our clients and customers are comfortable and safe.
Our clients work hard to provide a safe and healthy environment for their employees who work around the clock on offshore structures and onshore facilities at remote locations in North America. To help them, Sodexo Remote Sites and affiliated companies operate at hundreds of locations, from the Arctic to the deep-water of the Gulf of Mexico. We also provide procurement and logistical support for customers, including military bases in Korea. Our job is to make our clients' time away from home as comfortable and safe as possible - even when home is far away!
- Building a solid and renewed market analysis for Energy & Resources business in the US through opportunities sourcing, trends definition, and deciphering of stakeholders' names and importance for each targeted projects.
- Establishing a strong and durable network in the US market with all targeted global and local stakeholders.
- Building intimacy and creating partnerships with targeted clients, partners and providers.
- Leading Business Development Projects by ensuring that the targeted opportunities are won and that yearly sales objectives are achieved.
- Leading the Bid process at every stage, by ensuring that US Bid teams deliver on-time, tailored proposals at best price, meeting client expectations and internal Contract Design rules
- Liaising with Marketing teams, Global development teams, and Regional development and operations teams, to ensure consistency of the offer and development
- Preparing personalized client presentations in relationship with project stakeholders and marketing team.
- Supporting the VP of Business Development in building strategic plans for Key Accounts.
- Supporting the Operations and Development teams and/or VP Business Development in specific projects for growth
- Based in Texas
- 8 + Years' selling outsourced managed services, preferably Food and Facilities
- Current network in the domain.
- Project management experience.
- Bid management expertise.
- Ability to understand the specific client needs and marketing deliverables.
- Negotiation skills
Learn more about Sodexo's operations
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
Working for Sodexo: Our desire to be a leader in each of the industries where we work affords our employees the opportunity to bring on new clients in numerous areas - and continue to grow their careers in almost any direction. At Sodexo, it's possible to have multiple careers all while working for the same company.
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. We offer in-house professional development programs and support our employees who want to pursue external learning opportunities - whether you want to stay on the cutting edge or learn new skills to help you advance into a new type of role.
At Sodexo, it really is about our people. Our Sales teams support each other and come together as a team while recognizing each employee for his or her contributions.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life at our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
CO equal pay act range for this role: 92,900 - 217,000