No need to go far to change the world - one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time Registered Dietitian (benefits eligible!) at StoneSprings Hospital, a124-bed facility that provides a comprehensive range of medical services, including a full-service, 24/7 ER, medical, surgical, labor and delivery, pediatric and intensive care services, a cutting-edge cardiac catheterization lab, and state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging and interventional equipment.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units;
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays;
- educate health care team member, including physicians and nurses; and/or
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you? At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo: Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!