Patient satisfaction drives you towards success. Knowing you made a difference motivates your personal satisfaction!
Sodexo has a fantastic opportunity for a highly passionate, experienced, organized, and disciplined individual with a strong commitment to patient experience to join our team at The Milford Campus of Bridgeport Hospital is a private, not-for-profit acute care facility located in Milford, CT. They are a member of the prestigious Yale-New Haven Health System. Milford Campus hosts 130 of the 501 licensed associated with Bridgeport Hospital. This is a high-profile, multi-service, long term client and Strategic Account. Sodexo manages Food & Nutrition, Environmental Service, Patient Transportation and a Service Response Center.
The Patient Experience Manager will support the GM for Patient Relations. The successful candidate will be responsible for system management of the EMR, patient experience software, , standards of practice, , training, and orientation.
The selected candidate will provide behavioral training and skills development to department and hospital teams. Responsible for strategic analysis of trends and metrics involved in patient feedback to create action and communication surrounding solutions. This position will interface with other healthcare professionals to improve the patient experience.
* Experience as a Registered Dietitian or Registered Technician highly preferred *
We are looking for a strategic and analytical individual to think outside of the box and drive our patient satisfaction survey process.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- Implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction.
- Interact with patients and the nursing staff.
- Service Recovery
- Customer Service Training for our front-line staff
- Conducting patient ready room inspections and patient surveys
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high-volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- 2-4 years of management experience preferred
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.