Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manager 2 in Bronx, NY
Jacobi Medical Center is a 547 Bed Acute Care Hospital located in Bronx, NY. This location offers Cook Chill Meal Delivery System with 75 hourly Union employees. We are looking for a strategic and analytical individual to think outside of the box and drive our patient satisfaction survey process.
We are looking for candidates who can:
- implement performance improvement and quality assurance programs targeted to improve customer satisfaction;
- monitor patient tray operations and daily meal rounding;
- Scheduling and payroll for the team
- interact with patients and the nursing staff;
- perform tray assessments, training
- Service Recovery
- Customer Service Training for our front-line staff
- Conducting patient ready room inspections and patient surveys
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies
- Previous experience working in a high volume facility
- Strong management skills, preferably in health care but not necessarily if you are also a dietitian
- 2 years of management experience preferred
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.