Do you have a passion for helping others?
Sodexo, leader in quality of life services has an immediate opening for a Patient Services Manager 2 MedStar Washington Hospital Center is the largest private hospital in Washington, D.C. A member of MedStar Health, the not-for-profit Hospital Center is licensed for 926 beds. Health services in primary, secondary and tertiary care are offered to adult and neonatal patients. It also serves as a teaching hospital for Georgetown University School of Medicine.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
The Patient Services Manager 2 will:
- Supervise, schedule, train and develop a team of 66 hospitality associates
- Implement/conduct performance improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Develop training platforms, oversee Food Service Regulatory and Compliance, and initiative quality improvement programs.
- Evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- Oversee Sodexo's EFY Patient Dining Program and daily meal rounding inclusive of service recovery;
- Collaborate with clinical, food service, and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- Perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- Exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits; and/or
- Perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- has an eye for details and a strong background in food safety and sanitation compliance;
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.