Sodexo is looking for a Patient Service Manager 2 in New York, NY
The Patient Service Manager 2 will manage 50 union hourly employees, provide excellent food quality and customer service to Residents. This is a 815 Certified Bed Post Acute Care Nursing and Rehibilitation Center located on Roosevelt Island. In this role you will also trains employees on the standard operating procedures to meet all food & physical regulatory requirements. We are looking for someone with strong patient service experience, patient rounding, sanitation, CBORD skills, and work in a team driven environment.
The ideal candidate:
The successful candidate will need to lead by example, great communication skills and build a robust team.
- Regulatory experience, unit always ready no matter the situation
- Oversee the trayline program
- Food / Physical Safety Audits
- Management over the Patient Services team
- May do patient meal rounding and have interaction with residents
- History of demonstrating strong leadership skills as well as the ability to work collaboratively with clinical administration and nursing.
- Has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- Identifying process improvement initiatives and overseeing the implementation
- Fresh Eye Approach
- Creating a positive environment; employee retention and moral
- Ensures hospital policy's are adhered to for consistency of operations and the safety of the Residents and employees alike.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.