Do you have a passion for helping others?
Sodexo is seeking a Project Manager for MedStar System Support in the areas of Clinical Nutrition Project Management and HealthTouch Administration. Full Time Project Management position will focus on working with the clinical nutrition teams to achieve patient focused process improvement initiatives to improve patient clinical nutrition care. Experience in Clinical Nutrition Leadership, Patient Dining Programming and an understanding of Electronic Medical Record programming & charting processes required. Experience & history of successful program implementation a must. MedStar Health is located in the DC/Baltimore Metro area. This position will require both virtual and onsite presence as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced Project Manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations of all clinical & patient dining project management
- have oversight of day-to-day operations of all food operations
- deliver high quality food service
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships
- develop strategic plans
- create a positive environment
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
The ideal candidate:
- has a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively
- has the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- can demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management Systems (FMS) and Market Connections (MSC), and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Health-care allows you to offer patients, health-care professionals and caregivers around the world the best health-care experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance ... every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health-care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. See more Food Service Management jobs here.