Use your best in class housekeeping/custodial management skills to make a real impact on patient healing!
Sodexo is seeking a Per Diem Environmental Services Manager to support Environmental Services for Penn Presbyterian Medical Center located in Philadelphia, PA. Penn Presbyterian is a full service union account. This role will support various shifts as business needs arise within the region. This position supports this progressive organization by providing leadership for our Environmental team in the delivery of safe, sanitary and innovative services to our patients, customers and hospital employees in a variety of settings. Prior Environmental Services/housekeeping experience is required, must be results driven, understand employee engagement, and be committed to a winning culture. This role will support floor care projects, payroll, and lead the team in engagement.
Must be flexible! Great opportunity to get your foot in the door!
Our Sodexo Health Care Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams work to direct housekeeping operations at health care client locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions. These teams also have responsibility for driving client satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as follow-through with action items that impact both client and patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Health Care, patients are the heart of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient experience.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction scores;
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and staff and works closely with the Infectious Control department;
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director;
- effectively manages the Unit Operating System; and/or
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have experience leading and managing a team and is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a health care housekeeping system;
- have experience driving customer service and/or guest satisfaction results in a health care environment is preferred;
- possess strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading hospital committees and change management;
- have experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- are results and safety driven;
- have in-depth knowledge of housekeeping systems and procedures;
- have experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations;
- have experience improving patient satisfaction, and driving full compliance to HCAHPS, local, state and Joint Commission standards;
- have 3-5 years previous custodial / housekeeping or similar management experience., in a hospital, health care experience preferred but not required;
- have strong financial acumen and budget management experience;
- can multi-task and set priorities;
- are proficient with computers and other technology
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.