Sodexo is seeking a Quality Assurance and Compliance Manager for Lucile Packard Children's Hospital located in Palo Alto,CA. Lucile Packard Children's Hospital is a 361-bed hospital devoted entirely to pediatric and obstetric care as well as providing excellent service. In this role, you will provide orientation/training to all frontline and managerial staff and conduct audits in conjuction with regulatory compliance. A strong focus with life safety and workplace ergonomics is highly desired.
This position provides quality assurance, training and serves as Safety Coordinator for the Food & Nutritional Services, PEMS, Patient Transport, and Housekeeping Services departments.
Successful Candidate will:
- Provide training, leadership, and direction to client, customers, operational management, regulatory groups.
- Coordinates training and implementation of program strategies and compliance requirements.
- Conducts rounds to specific patient care areas for consultation, coaching, promotion of program goals and a safe environment.
- Contribute and assist in the development, revision, evaluation, and implementation of the departments' quality assurance and training policies, procedures, standard, and manuals.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to department and organizational staff for regulatory, quality improvement and training processes.
- Evaluate existing processes to identify ways to eliminate inefficiencies, expense, and unnecessary work.
- Identify and implement new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and cost-savings.
- Oversee and monitor the internal quality assurance audit process and generate reports.
- Coordinate, develop and implement quality improvement/corrective action plans with service lines.
- Determine and comply with stakeholder quality control and improvement expectations.
- Manage with operational team standard operating procedures.
- Review and support the third-party quality assurance compliance, regulatory law or sanitation codes and regulations.
- Oversees Safety program through leading monthly committee meetings and Safety walks.
- Lead injury investigations, documentation, root cause analysis and follow up for reducing safety risks.
- Ensures employee files are current and contain all required documentation.
- Develop and communicate HACCP and food safety standards, policies, procedures, and training materials.
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The activities of this position are directed towards supporting Commodity products and participating in the procurement process to assist in defining product quality standards, developing & monitoring specification limits, conducting product analysis to assure conformance, analyzing trends on product deficiencies and establishing vendor auditing protocols.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 3 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years of experience in QA or R&D in a food manufacturing environment with knowledge of food processing regulations (e.g., USDA, FDA)
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.