Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
$5,000.00 Sign on bonus!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team at North Hawaii Community Hospital (NHCH) Kamuela, Hawaii. A non-profit community hospital that serves more than 30,000 residents and visitors in North Hawaii, NHCH opened in May 1996 and has 35 patient beds, including an ICU and maternity services. In January 2014, NHCH became part of the Queen's Health Systems, not-for-profit corporations established in 1985 to bring expanded healthcare capabilities to the people of Hawaii and the Pacific Basin.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for providing nutrition-related expertise in the interdisciplinary team management of all patients and clients;
- accurately assess patient's nutritional status, identify nutritional risk, develop plan of care and evaluate outcomes;
- consult with physicians and other health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions;
- have good time management skills, be a self-starter.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a Registered Dietitian credential with at least 1 year of prior experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred;
- have prior experience utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic medical records charting;
- demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused.
Learn more about North Hawaii Community Hospital at https://www.queens.org/north-hawaii/north-hawaii-community-hospital
To learn about Sodexo's benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!